Ebert is an independent scholar, not supported by a university or other institution. He is cofounder and a regular contributor to CinemaDiscourse.com and CulturalDiscourse.com.
His books include:
- Twilight of the Clockwork God: Conversations on Science & Spirituality at the End of an Age
- Celluloid Heroes & Mechanical Dragons: Film as the Mythology of Electronic Society
- Dead Celebrities, Living Icons: Tragedy and Fame in the Age of the Multimedia Superstar
- The New Media Invasion: Digital Technologies and the World They Unmake
- The Age of Catastrophe: Disaster and Humanity in Modern Times
You can find his lectures online on YouTube.
Contributions in any amount are welcome. $20 is recommended.
For donations via PayPal, please use his ID: “firstname.lastname@example.org”
If you make a contribution of over $150, you may select any one of Ebert’s books and he will send you an autographed copy. Please email him at email@example.com
Thanks for your support.